Introducing support for Relation properties

Support for Relations properties is now live on NotionApps! Here are a few things you can do with Relation properties,

1. Properties from related databases could be used in multiple app configurations to show data from the related pages.

2. With List & Page Selectors components, you can link, unlink, add, update, or delete related page items.

You can read more about the feature here.

On a personal note, this has been a tough feature to implement. There is a lot of work that has gone behind getting this feature live. I hope you bear with us for the next few days while we improve it.

I would like to thank the community for their constant support!

1 Like

Amazing milestone Jatin! I’m testing it now. I’ll come back to you if I have any issues.

1 Like

I am testing the reports, but I have three records for the same speech, I think it was the intermediate rescues of the two linked camps.
How did you solve it?

Un s

aluto
Paolo

Hi Paolo,

The issue is not clear. Could you please elaborate on it? You can also send me a message here with the details of the issue, the app link, and the database link.

Hi Jatin.
I created a tango to explain the problem here is the link

As you can see at the dine of this flow you create 3 records in the app and in the database of Notion because in the intermediate steps (ie when I create the condominium and the tracker) creates two intermediate records that are displayed in the app.
How can I fix it?
Thanks in advance

Hi @Paolo_Cesareo. Thank you for raising this issue. This has now been fixed. Please refresh your app/page and then try creating/linking records again and only 1 new record will be created.

Perfect! I run a test, thank you!