I used rollups in Address Viewer module, and it was working until today
did you change something?
I will check this and get back to you. Could you please share a screenshot of the issue?
It’s difficult cause the module I had set up disappeared from the screen configuration.
I can just show it was here a while ago on this capture of loom video demonstrating my app
Formulas also disappeared from header modules…
No problem. I will check this and come up with a solution within a few hours. Apologies for the issue.
Hi! I have added a temporary fix for the issue. The issue was caused by our adjustment to Notion’s formula 2.0 changes. I can revert the published app to an earlier version, but it seems like you’ve made some other changes too. Here are two possible solutions to fix your app:
- Either you could make the configuration changes again in the builder
- Or you can point the issues out to me and I’ll fix those components manually in our system
Please let me know what works for you. We are improving our formula and rollup experience in the coming days, and hopefully, that’ll make the experience more seamless.
Thank you again for being so efficient and reactive.
It’s all working again (I rebuilt what was lost, it was really easy)